Sign up for email updates for when the new magazine comes out.
Top 100 Private Companies
Business NH Magazine compiles a list of the top 100 private companies in NH for the December issue. Companies are ranked by annual gross sales. The five companies on the list with the fastest growing sales during the past three years are also profiled in this issue. Business NH Magazine also creates a 10 companies to watch list, consisting of those companies with sales between $1 million and $15 million but experiencing substantial growth.
Here's a statistical snapshot of the class of 2015:
- The majority, 82%, grew revenue between 2013 and 2015
- Companies range in age from seven years old (Excell Mobile Distributors) to 260 years old (SIG SAUER Inc.)
- 60% of the Private 100 are family owned.
- Only 15% of the Top 100 are women-led businesses.
- The Private 100 employs 45,310 people, 35 percent of whom are employed full time in NH.
Do you want to be part of the 2017 lists? Then you need to apply. The application is available online only and is due Sept. 1.The lists will be published in our December issue.
Five Fastest Growing Companies in 2016
John Farrer, CEO of Right Networks. Photo credit: Matthew J. Mowry
1. Right Networks, Hudson
Managed application hosting
Three-year average growth: 41.5%
2. RAPID, Nashua
Rapid prototyping manufacturer
Three-year average growth: 35%
3. National Field Representatives, Claremont
Field services for mortgage default servicing industry
Three-year average growth: 34.2%
4. Global Technical Talent, Portsmouth
IT staffing firm
Three-year average growth: 34%
5. Red River, Claremont
Sales, service, administration, execution and program management of technology solutions.
Three-year average growth: 31.5%
10 to Watch in 2016
Jake Reder, CEO of Celdara Medical. Photo courtesy of Celdara Medical
1. Celdara Medical, Lebanon
Builds academic and early-stage innovations into medical companies
Three-year average growth: 197.7%
2. Acuity Cloud Solutions, Keene
Human capital management cloud-based application support and services
Three-year average growth: 167.6%
3. SmartATI, Rochester
Three-year average growth: 122%
4. ReVision Energy, Brentwood
Design, installation, and service of solar energy
Three-year average growth: 78.9%
5. Red Door Title, Portsmouth
Real estate settlement and title insurance services
Three-year average growth: 66%
6. Turnstone Corporation, Milford
Construction management, design build, general contractor
Three-year average growth: 62.7%
7. Amati Auto Group, Hooksett
Used car sales
Three-year average growth: 60.6%
8. Lauchlan, Exeter
Marketing agency for the IT community
Three-year average growth: 53.1%
9. Neoscope, Portsmouth
Enterprise security-focused IT firm
Three-year average growth: 52.7%
10. Sunrise Labs, Auburn
Medical device product development firm
Three-year average growth: 52.2%