Sign up for email updates for when the new magazine comes out.
|BNH Announces Top 100 Private Companies in NH|
|Published Thursday, September 4, 2014|
The Top 100 Private Companies featured in the September issue of Business NH Magazine are a diverse group of Granite State businesses making significant contributions to NH’s overall economy and generating $42.1 billion in revenue while employing more than 50,000.
Every year, the editors at Business NH Magazine invite privately held companies across the state to participate in a survey that ranks businesses by their 2013 gross revenue. The Five Fastest Growing Companies on the Private 100 List are determined by average annual revenue growth during the past three years. Also featured are the 10 Companies to Watch, those rapidly growing firms that don’t quite have the revenue to make the Top 100.
The 2014 Five Fastest Growing Companies are:
- McClellan Automation Systems in Bedford
- Regency Mortgage Corp. in Hooksett
- Legacy Supply Chain Services in Portsmouth
- Worldcom Exchange Inc. (WEI) in Salem
- Private Jet Services in Seabrook
The 2014 10 Companies to Watch are:
· White Mountain Biodiesel in North Haverhill
· LaBelle Winery in Amherst
· Celdara Medical in Lebanon
· Louis Karno & Company Communications in Concord
· MaineLine Graphics in Deering
· Vital in Portsmouth
· Vault Solutions in Portsmouth
· Matrix Aerospace Corporation in Claremont
· Kentico Software in Nashua
· ReVision Energy in Exeter
To celebrate these top companies and their contributions, Business NH Magazine will host the Ultimate Biz(NH) Bash (formally the Private 100 Awards Reception) on September 29 at the Capitol Center for the Arts in Concord from 5 to 7 p.m.
The reception offers a unique opportunity to network with NH’s most prominent CEOs, presidents and executives. BNH will also honor 5 Legacy Companies from our list of the top 161 Family-Owned Businesses list, featured in the August Issue. The event will also unveil this year’s Top 5 Intriguing Women Leaders from the Top 50 Women-Led Businesses in NH, a list that will appear in the October issue of Business NH Magazine.
The registration fee for the Ultimate Biz(NH) Bash is $30. The reception is sponsored by Centrix Bank, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care of New England, Harvest Capital, People’s United Bank and Sheehan Phinney Bass + Green PA. To register for the event, visit www.eventsNH.com or contact Amanda Arseneault at 603-626-6354 ext. 224.
Send this page to a friend
Show Other Stories