Featuring: The millennial generation, Berlin's steady recovery, water and tourism, and more. Purchase your copy or subscribe to BNH today.
Sign up for email updates for when the new magazine comes out.
|10 New Reasons to Attend the Business of the Year Celebration|
|Published Thursday, May 18, 2017|
There are a ton of events in NH, but there's only one Business of the Year celebration!
Here are 10 new reasons you need to be at Business of the Year luncheon on May 25.
- Find out what our Business Leader of the Year, Andy Crews of AutoFair, has in his garage. Hint: This is not about a car.
- Discover what crazy one thing our 2017 Business Leader of the Year does in his free time.
- Meet the extraordinary Business Leaders of the Year from the past.
- Network with hundreds of other business executives.
- Uncover which well-known NH business executive was a notorious Deadhead.
- Engage with nine organizations who make giving back to the community part of their mission.
- Go someplace where you won't hear the words "special prosecutor" for an entire two hours.
- Get details on how your company can become a 2018 Business of the Year.
- Connect with big kahunas from Anagnost Investments, Citizens Bank, Anthem Blue Cross, Primmer Piper, Catholic Medical Center, Frisbie Memorial Hospital, Sheehan Phinney, Clark Insurance, FairPoint Communications and Peoples United Bank, to name a few.
- Make magic happen with hundreds of your colleagues.
Send this page to a friend
Show Other Stories