Sign up for email updates for when the new magazine comes out.
|BNH Announces Business Leader of the Year|
|Published Friday, April 28, 2017|
Andy Crews, president and CEO of AutoFair
Andy Crews, president and CEO of AutoFair in Manchester, has been named the 2017 Business Leader of the Year by Business NH Magazine. Crews is being honored for his leadership in his industry, his passion for helping many NH nonprofits, his fight to help those affected by the opioid crisis and his contributions to the community.
Business NH Magazine also announced today its prestigious Business of the Year award winners, which are featured in the May issue. The following companies were chosen for their outstanding civic contributions and exceptional performance within their industry sector:
- Business Assistance Organization – AlphaLoft in Manchester
- Business Services – Donahue, Tucker & Ciandella in Exeter
- Construction/Engineering – Eckman Construction in Bedford
- Nonprofit – Boys and Girls Club of Souhegan Valley in Milford
- Financial Services – Franklin Savings Bank in Franklin
- Health Care – Home Health & Hospice Care in Merrimack
- Hospitality/Tourism – CruCon Cruise Outlet in Moultonborough
- Manufacturing/Technology – Hitchiner Manufacturing in Milford
- Retail – Palmer Gas & Oil in Atkinson
All businesses must be nominated by a chamber of commerce executive. A group of chamber executives then whittles the list of nominees to three semi-finalists in each of nine categories. Finally, a Panel of Excellence, consisting of executives from the 2016 Business of the Year award-winning businesses, selected this year’s recipients after careful consideration and great debate.
The honorees will be celebrated at a special luncheon on Thursday, May 25, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Radisson Hotel in Manchester. The lead sponsor is Citizens Bank. Platinum sponsors include Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer. Video sponsors are Catholic Medical Center, Clark Insurance, FairPoint Communications, Frisbee Memorial Hospital and People’s United Bank. And the Centerpiece sponsor is Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green. Tickets for the luncheon are $65 per person or $600 for a table of ten. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the NH Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives scholarship fund. To register, please visit www.eventsNH.com.
Send this page to a friend
Show Other Stories